Introducing our top choice Valentine’s Day Cookies Recipe, The Chocolate, Chocolate, & More Chocolate Homemade Valentine’s Day Cookie! Also known as the Triple Chocolate Valentine’s Day Cookie!
So, some people might say triple chocolate is taking it too far. But hear me out. If you are giving a single Valentine’s Day cookie in place of a Valentine card or as a gift to each of your buddies, it simply can’t be possible to put too much chocolate in there. Not on Valentine’s Day guys! I mean, Ferrero Rocher is handing out 24 chocolates a time. Besides, too much chocolate. As if!
** This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.**
Instead of making you scroll endlessly in search of the actual recipe I’m just going to set it right here for here. I have to give credit where credit is due. The base for this cookie is a slightly altered version of my favorite chocolate cookie base, The Fudgy Chocolate Brownie Cookies from Karina Carrell, Cafe Delites. I highly recommend you start with this recipe for all of y0ur chocolate cookie creations.
How To Make The Chocolate, Chocolate & More Chocolate Valentine’s Day Cookies
Triple Chocolate Valentine’s Day Cookie Recipe
- 1/2 cup Ghirardelli unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 Tbsp. Espresso powder
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 3 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate or dark chocolate chips
- 24 pieces of chocolate candy (example: Hershey Kisses, Hershey Hearts, Dove Chocolates)
- Valentine’s Themed Sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Mix together the cocoa powder, Espresso powder, sugar, butter, and vegetable oil in bowl of mixer. Add egg and vanilla and mix again.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Add to wet ingredients and mix until combined. (Don’t overmix)
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Using cookie scoop make balls. Roll gently between palms and dip top into a bowl of the sprinkles. Place on pan, sprinkles up.
- Bake eight to ten minutes and remove from oven. Wait three minutes and then gently press a single piece of your chocolate into the center of each cookie. Wait two minutes and place on a cooling rack.
- While chocolates are still melty, carefully add more sprinkles.
There you have it! For more Valentine’s Day Inspiration…
- DIY Valentine’s Day Craft Ideas – Beautiful Heart-Shaped Upcycled Book Decorations
- Valentine’s Gifts You Can Bake
- Best Quotes and Sayings About Love for Valentine’s Day
- 13 Fun Date Night At Home Ideas For Couples In Love
- Genuinely Free Career Quiz Options for Teens and Adults
- How To Enjoy A Family Vacation On Edisto Island
- How To Create Solid House Rules For Your Family
- What Is The Ultimate Homeschooling Bundle?
- How To Make The Most of Your Summer Break
Thanks for visiting Geez, Gwen today! We are so glad you found us! We are not believers in coincidence so we are confident you are here for a reason! Perhaps we can offer you tasty recipes? Maybe our inspirational quotes are just what you need in your life! Perhaps you’ve been wondering where to take that family vacation? Maybe you want to know the truth about what us homeschoolers really do all day! Maybe you love photography and see it as an art, just like me! Whatever it is, it’s clearly Destiny at its finest! Don’t let this opening door of opportunity slam shut! Run through by subscribing to our newsletter.
Some posts on this blog contain affiliate links. I receive a small commission whenever a product is purchased through these links. Occasionally I receive products in exchange for a review or giveaway post. The owner of this website, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking http://geezgwen.com to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. However, all opinions expressed on Geez Gwen are solely my own, and I only suggest products or services that I believe will be helpful to my readers.